What is Recurrent Miscarriage Testing ?
When a woman has gone through miscarriage before, it takes immense effort and guts to let yourself free to expect things again and believe in the possibility of motherhood again. Especially, if a woman has gone through at least two miscarriages, a 26 to 40 percent of miscarriage rate exists. It is thus better to analyze the circumstances before investing yourself emotionally, physically an also financially.
What do we offer?
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Pelvic ultrasound scan
- Full blood count and Coagulation profile
- Antithrombin III
- Factor V Leiden gene
- Factor II Prothrombin gene
- MTHFY gene
- Activated protein C resistance
- Lupus anticoagulant
- Protein C and Protein S
- Anticardioplipn antiboidies