Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Mr takes pride in his publications, which are detailed as follows:
- Implications of perihepatic adhesions in women undergoing laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy E Mullins, N Agarwal, R Oliver, F Odejinmi International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics 130 (2015) 247–249.
- In Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Does a Caseload of 100 Patients During the Learning Curve Produce a Significant Improvement in Performance Measures? S Shah , F Odejinmi, N Agarwal The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India. First online: 16 October 2015. DOI 10.1007/s13224-015-0782-x.
- Perioperative outcomes in laparoscopic hysterectomy: identifying surgical risk factors K Maclaran, N Agarwal, F Odejinmi Gynecol Surg DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-0914-4
- Should we abandon all conservative treatments for uterine fibroids? The problem with leiomyosarcomas. Odejinmi F, Agarwal N, Maclaran K, Oliver R. Womens Health (Lond Engl). 2015 Mar;11(2):151-9. doi: 10.2217/whe.14.71.
- Should we abandon all conservative treatments for uterine fibroids? The problem with leiomyosarcomas. Odejinmi F, Agarwal N, Maclaran K, Oliver R. Medscape Journal Articles, Mar 01, 2015.
- Evaluation of the selective use of abdomino-pelvic drains at laparoscopic myomectomy: in enhanced recovery, do drains delay discharge home? A Hurrell, R Oliver, N Agarwal, S Rouabhi, F Odejinmi European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 185 (2015) 36–40. doi: 10.1016/j..
- A United Kingdom national survey of trends in ectopic pregnancy management. Odejinmi F, Janga D, Agarwal N, Olowu O J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Jul;35(5):545. doi: 10.3109/01443615.2014.985767.
- “Breast cancer in pregnancy – enough vigilance?”. Mehta, A; Staley, H; Saleem, A; Agarwal, N Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology DOI: 10.3109/01443615.2014.958447.
- Laparoscopic treatment of uterine fibroids: a comparison of peri-operative outcomes in laparoscopic hysterectomy and myomectomy”, F. Odejinmi, K Maclaran, N Agarwal. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015 Mar;291(3):579-84. doi: 10.1007/s00404-014-3434-y
- Beyond Guidelines: Effectiveness of a Programme in Achieving Operative Laparoscopy for all Women Requiring Surgical Management of Ectopic Pregnancy. Odejinmi F, Rizzuto I, Oliver R, Alalade A, Agarwal N, Olowu O Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2015 Feb 27. (DOI:10.1159/000371763)
- Co-existence of uterine fibroids and endometriosis in women undergoing laparoscopic myomectomy: risk factors and surgical implications. K Maclaran, N Agarwal, F. Odejinmi Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology DOI: 10.1016/j.jmig.2014.05.013
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Should We Be Concerned in Pregnancy? M Deshmukh; B Dragovic; N Agarwal. CJOG Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Oct 2014, Vol. 34, No. 7, Pages 645-646(doi:10.3109/01443615.2014.920803)
- Early abdominal ectopic pregnancy: challenges, update and review of current management. Agarwal N, Odejinmi F. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist. TOG DOI: 10.1111/tog.12109. 2014;16:193–8
- Caesarean scar pregnancy (CSP): a rare case of complete scar dehiscence due to scar ectopic pregnancy and its management. Agarwal N, Shahid A, Odejinmi F. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013 Jul;288(1):231-2. doi: 10.1007/s00404-012-2696-5.
- Recurrent Distal Ipsilateral Ectopic Pregnancy: A Case Report and Literature Review. Agarwal N, Das I, Olowu O, Shahid A, Odejinmi F. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. Dec 2013, 29(6): 309-313. doi:10.1089/gyn.2013.0036.
- Successful twin delivery after a radical trachelectomy N Agarwal, R Rana, M Gupta, A Ugwumadu J Obstet Gynaecol. 2013, DOI: 10.3109/01443615.2013.822481
- Schistosomiasis, a neglected disease and “flukey” finding at laparoscopy. N. Gulliver, N. Agarwal, S. Vimplis. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2013 May;33(4):423-4. doi:10.3109/01443615.2012.747496
- Case of B-cell lymphoma in a pregnant woman presenting with superior vena cava obstruction. N Agarwal, I Watt-Coote. Obstet Med December 2012 5:176—177;
- Case report of Grey Platelet Syndrome in pregnancy. Agarwal, N, Willmott, F. J, Bowles, L, Pasi, K. J, Beski, S. Haemophilia (2011), Sep 17(5): 825-6.
- A case series of interventional radiology in postpartum haemorrhage. Agarwal N, Deinde O, Willmott F, Bojahr H, MacCallum P, Renfrew I, Beski S. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2011 Aug;31(6):499-502.
- Plasma cell myeloma diagnosed in pregnancy. BMJ Case Reports 2010; Oct 21 F Willmott, N Agarwal, M Heath, J Stevens, S Chakravarti.
- Early Pregnancy Loss. N Agarwal. Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) & e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH) 2009, UK.
- Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy. B Gyampoh, A V Antoniou, N Agarwal. MIMS Women’s Health, May 2009, UK.
- What Next After WHI Trial? C Leen Khoo, N Agarwal, M Parera. Obs & Gynae Product News. UK. Issue 11: May/June 2006.
- Evaluation of Laparoscopic Myomectomy in Peri-menopausal Women D. Chandrasekaran, N. Agarwal, R. Oliver, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 –
- Evaluation of Laparoscopic Myomectomy for the Management of Broad Ligament Fibroids. D. Chandrasekaran, N. Agarwal, R. Oliver, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 -.
- Laparoscopy Should Be the Mainstay Surgical Management of Ectopic Pregnancy Irrespective of Site or Haemodynamic Status D. Chandrasekaran, N. Agarwal, R. Oliver, I. Rizzuto, A. Alalade, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 –
- Are Multiple Myomectomies Safe? A Comparison of Peri-operative Outcomes at Laparoscopy D. Chandrasekaran , N. Agarwal, R. Oliver, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 –
- Comparison of Peri-operative Outcomes at Laparoscopic Myomectomy over a Ten-year Period at a Single Centre. D. Chandrasekaran, N. Agarwal, R. Oliver, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 –
- Triad of Symptoms for the Prediction of Major Haemorrhage in Ectopic Pregnancy. D. Chandrasekaran, E. Mullins, N. Agarwal, F. Odejinmi Gynecol Surg (2015) 12 (Suppl 1): S1–S494 DOI 10.1007/s10397-015-091 –
- A comparison of laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy and total laparoscopic hysterectomy – A single centre review. H. Staley, K. Maclaran, N. Agarwal, F. Odejinmi ESGE, Gynecol Surg (2014) 11 (Suppl 1):S1–S358 DOI 10.1007/s10397-014-0857-1. Pg 124.
- Case study – Isolated torsion of the fallopian tube as a reason for ectopic pregnancy; Pierre Dionis revisited? Chandrasekar D, Chupi J, Agarwal N, Odejinmi F. BJOG: Volume 121, Issue Supplement s2, 15. Mar 2014
- Retrospective analysis of salpingotomy for the surgical management of ectopic||pregnancy in an inner London population. Chandrasekar D, Agarwal N, Odejinmi F BJOG: Volume 121, Issue Supplement s2, 16. Mar 2014
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy – Do Numbers Matter? D. Janga, N. Agarwal, F. Odejinmi Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology Vol. 20, Issue 6, Supplement, Page S121
- Caesarean Scar Pregnancy (CSP) – a rare case of complete scar dehiscence due to scar ectopic pregnancy and its management. N Agarwal, O Olowu, A Shahid, F Odejinmi British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy – BSGE 2013, Brighton.
- Complex organ injuries after mid trimester termination of pregnancy: Pushing boundaries in laparoscopic management. N Agarwal, A Lawin O’Brien, O Olowu, F Odejinmi British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy – BSGE 2013, Brighton.
- A comparative audit of total abdominal, subtotal, vaginal and laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy in a London District General Hospital. N Shah, N Agarwal, S Ratcliff, M Manoharan BJOG: Volume 119, Suppl s1, 230.Jun 2012
- Hysterectomy for benign gynaecological conditions: our experience in a teaching hospital O Olowu, T Palamarchvk, QS Naquib, N Agarwal, F Odejinmi BJOG: Volume 119, Suppl s1, 233.Jun 2012.
- Placenta percreta with haemoperitoneum in early mid-trimester: conservative management with good obstetric outcome. R Rana, N Agarwal, E Chandraharan. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2012; 97:Suppl 1 A70.
- The value of cerebroplacental ratio for fetal assessment in prolonged pregnancy. F. D’Antonio, C. Iacovella, N. Agarwal, B. Thilaganathan, A. Bhide. Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology; 38 (Suppl. 1): Oct 2011, 102.
- Do the CEMACH & RCOG green top recommendations influence the outcome of women with morbidly adherent placenta? A review of 16 antenatally diagnosed cases. N Agarwal, G Badial, B Khan, M Thompson, C Otigbah. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2010; 95: Suppl 1 Fa74-Fa75.
- Clinicopathological Significance of Smears Showing Borderline Nuclear changes-High Grade Dyscaryosis Not Excluded (BNC-HG). P Bharadwaj, N Agarwal, N Pisal, S Ramachandra, T Freeman-Wang, A Singer. BSCCP Annual Scientific Meeting, London, book of abstracts 2006; 63.
- The cost effectiveness & impact of text message reminders on default rate for first outpatient appointments in clinic. N Agarwal, R Bhagat, T Freeman-Wang, G Winteringham, M Towers, P Bharadwaj, N Pisal, A Singer. BSCCP Annual Scientific Meeting, London, book of abstracts 2006; 24.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.