What specialist services do we offer?
At Well Women Clinic, we provide general gynaecological services as well core expertise in key-hole surgery, treatment of early cancer and early pregnancy. We treat the following conditions:
- Uterine fibroids (key-hole and open surgery)
- Heavy periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Endometriosis (key-hole surgery)
- Uterovaginal prolapse
- Ovarian cysts (key-hole surgery)
- Early pregnancy complications such as miscarriage, blighted ovum or ectopic pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Specialist ultrasound scanning
Where would I be admitted if I needed a procedure?
Well Women Clinic will help you choose which hospital is appropriate based on the planned surgical procedure and having regard to what is in your best interest.
HOSPITAL OF ST JOHN AND ST ELIZABETH
60 Grove End Road, St John’s Wood, London NW8 9NH, UK
CLEMENTINE CHURCHILL HOSPITAL
Sudbury Hill, Harrow, HA1 3RX, UK
NORTHWICK PARK HOSPITAL
Watford Rd, Harrow, HA1 3UJ, UK
205-209 Great Portland, St, Marylebone, London W1W 5AH, UK
BUPA CROMWELL HOSPITAL
164-178 Cromwell Road, London SW5 0TU
How do you work with self pay patients?
We are aware that many patients are self funding, If you have any questions pertaining to cost please contact the practice secretary.